Do you find yourself making plans for your life, job, and music career but you can’t seem to follow through?
Is having too many ideas preventing you from focusing on what will make a difference in your life NOW and in the future?
Has it been difficult to figure out the actions that will truly “move the needle” and propel you towards your career and life goals?
Do you find it hard to prioritize yourself and your art with all of your family, work, and other daily obligations?
You are not alone.
Many of us in the music business have struggled at one time or another, and may still be struggling, with lack of focus and clarity, not following through with our plans, and not knowing how to even look at our goals.
Countless more have had to re-assess and re-configure the kind of life that still allows us to create and be musicians even if it isn’t our main source of income.
As we grow as artists and as people our priorities change and evolve, too. Sometimes we need that guidance and support to take the steps out of the comfortable and the familiar, and to move forward without having to starve for our art, and without feeling guilty for prioritizing ourselves.
Let me come right out and say it:
- There’s no shame in wanting to thrive in your life, as well as your art!
- It’s ok (and highly encouraged) to not subscribe to the fallacy of the starving artist!
- You can be passionate about your art and still want to get paid a living wage for doing it!
- No matter where most of your income comes from, once you’re a musician you’re always a musician!
To that end, you can find different ways to make music on your own terms, while still having a career (correlating or primary) that will help you live your dream life!
Why Mindset & Business Coaching?
Because you want to live your dream life without apology or regret!
Together we can dive into the mental obstacles that are in your way, and find the different ways available to you to create the life you want for yourself, both personally and artistically.
I’ve had a multi-hyphenated career for over 10 years now, encompassing multiple music projects in addition to coaching and real estate work, and every aspect of it has helped me become a better business person in my music career.
Thanks to diversifying my offerings and income streams, I have been able to live my most artistically-fulfilling life because I get to choose which gigs I want to take, can negotiate my fees to where I want them to be (or walk away because I don’t need to rely on that money), and have the funds to create music projects I care about.
Does this sounds like a version of something you want for yourself? Together we can make that a reality!
The three pillars of The Marketable Musician philosophy
Fearless Performance –
When you truly believe in yourself, your abilities, and the unique gifts that you offer to the world (both musically and otherwise) you can show up fearlessly EVERY DAY and in ANY SITUATION,
Whether it’s an audition, performance, job interview, creating online content, speaking with clients, teaching, building a new business, or anything else, you can own your awesomeness and be FEARLESS!
Financial Empowerment –
Being empowered financially and creating a solid financial base is an important part of a successful music career.
Whether it be within the music world or with a correlating career outside the field, when you don’t have to worry about how you’re going to pay your bills every month you gain the freedom to truly create the most artistically-fulfilling life of your dreams!
Artistic Freedom –
One of the most powerful things you can do as an artist is to say NO, and having the freedom to reject offers that don’t align with your chosen artistic path is what helps build that amazing musical life you truly want.
An added bonus of being financially empowered is also having the freedom to create your dream projects fearlessly, and without having to necessarily worry about their commercial success (though, of course, there are ways to make them profitable, too)!
The FULL IMPACT 1-on-1 coaching program addresses Vision, Strategy, Mindset, Skillset, and Energy.
It will provide (partial list):
– Tools to help boost your confidence and reach your full potential, including:
– Overcoming limiting beliefs about money, earning potential, self worth, and more.
– Reframing – find ways to look at life from different perspectives.
– Learning how to live at cause and be in charge of your own life.
– Ideas and insights about branding, marketing, and promotion to get your performance career, correlating career, and/or dream project off the ground.
– Accountability partnership to help keep you on track with the tasks that will propel you towards your desired outcomes.
– Guidance in making sure you are aligned with what’s important to you, and in determining which correlating career will work best for you (if needed).
– Positive Intelligence – a brain “operating system”, introduced to the world by Shirzad Chamine, that helps you minimize the impact of the voices in your head that may be sabotaging you.
– Unwavering support with only one goal in mind – your success!
What would it feel like to take your career to the next level and achieve the success you want and deserve?
What will your life look like when you are able to bring music back into it in a meaningful way?
Are you satisfied with your path right now, or are you ready to blaze a new trail that will lead you to the life you dream about?
Click below to complete an application and book your FREE 30-minute Exploration Call to see if FULL IMPACT 1:1 coaching is the right fit for you!